This tutorial and pattern combo was in desperate need of an update, so here it is! It was one of my first designs, and while it wasn’t terrible, it needed to be refreshed.
- Brim design – stretchier, thicker, and looks soooo much better than the original.
- Worked in the round – this was one of the most requested changes to the pattern
- Cleaner color changes
- Sizing – I made several adjustments since this seemed to be a bit of a trouble spot for beginner crocheters
- Tutorial – miles better than the original ones.
- Kits – you can now buy a kit that includes enough yarn to make 3 hats, the PDF pattern, and a pompom!
The PDF pattern can be purchased below, along with kits, and pompoms. Crocheted hats are now available as well, since this has been heavily requested come holiday season. I crochet these myself, so feel free to request different color combinations and sizes.